About Retirement Held Hostage
In this provocative and revealing book, famed advisor and radio show host, Robert Russell, leads you on a search for truth and sheds the light on the bad advice that may be holding your retirement captive from success.
During your journey, you will discover how to:
- PAY LESS money to the government by utilizing tax saving techniques like the ultra-wealthy use
- UNDERSTAND strategies like "The Super Roth," "Vertical Diversification," "Personal Pension Planning" & "The Tax-Efficient Frontier"
- PROTECT yourself from the three biggest threats to your current and future wealth
- DECODE the investment strategies used by the ultra-wealthy with the potential to make money in up AND down markets
- DISCOVER how you can identify bad advice and how to hire the right advice giver for you
This gimmick-free, no B.S. Guide is developed with the goal of helping you achieve an extraordinary retirement. Retirement Held Hostage is chock-full of knowledge and tips previously available only to those "in the know." Russell does an excellent job getting right to the heart of the truth with this easy to understand and entertaining guide.
An excerpt from the book
Maybe it's time to stop the insanity. Maybe it's time to rescue your retirement from a secular bear market. As Ronald Reagan once said, "Facts are stubborn things." Everyone likes talking about money. Admin it. Making money, saving money, spending money, complaining about money, investing mone, etc. Heck, turn on any news station for 10 minutes and I bet there will be at least one story dealing with money. Because of highly publicized stories of Bernie Madoff, Enron, and about every politician, money has been associated with greed. But, I ask, "Can't money be used for good?" Money is just a tool. You can use that tool poorly or prudently. I've had some tremendously positive experiences using the money I've worked hard for and been blessed with...Download FULL Excerpt (.PDF)